Business Development Executive (International)
Nembono Media > Business Development Executive (International)
Experience: Minimum 2 years / Freshers can also apply
Languages: English, Hindi, Any International Language would be an added Advantage
Location: India, Pune
- Should come up with “out of the box” ideas and strategies to generate more business opportunities.
- Should create and manage the database, plan marketing collaterals, website content, presentations, brochures and establish right contacts.
- Should possess an excellent command over verbal/written communication, good presentation skills, interpersonal skills and convincing skills.
- Should be well proficient in English and other popular foreign languages and be ready to travel anywhere according to business requirements whenever required.
- Should be highly skilful in strategising different channels to reach out the key decision makers and establish contacts.
- Should possess sufficient knowledge on the modern marketing and sales techniques pertaining to social media and online channels, and make full use of them to bring in business opportunities
- Should understand the considerations of the business and pitch in ideas to prospects and customers accordingly
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics set by the company
- Able to work in a team environment with a willingness to learn new things, provide as well as receive feedback
- Should possess strong organisational and time management skills
- Prepare timely reports on specified dates and send them on time